A proportional fit with an oversized look, the Danny Boy, is designed for those seeking an edgier look to wear to the office or any place one would want to feel large-and-in-charge without looking sloppy. We’ve taken a typically oversized style and given it a slightly modified racer shape. The American made Duck Canvas has been stonewashed for moderate distressing, while the Kona liner offers a subtle two-tone contrast. The Danny Boy features our differentiating custom-dyed snaps and arrow-cut cuffs. It provides strength for those who subscribe to look good, feel-good play-good philosophy.
- Materials: * Duck Canvas Outter * Kona Cotton Liner
- Inside Kona Cotton liner for softness, warmth, and contrast
- Processed & tested for harmful substances and certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- 12 oz Stonewash Duck Canvas outer for a distressed and vintage look
- Plainweave composition protects against wrinkles
- Two-piece sleeves allow for more mobility without letting shoulders bunch
- Slightly tapered body, additional back seam to keep bottom from flaring out when open
- Custom dyed large-size snaps with a matte finish
- Inside hidden inside 6’ x 4.75’ jetted pocket softly lined
- Inside 6′ x 5′ patch pocket
- Made in Los Angeles
- Two front lower Mechanic patch pockets
The corduroy jacket is a staple of Americana and a great lightweight choice that’s the perfect layer for anything you want to wear. It’s versatile enough you never have to take it off, and perfect for the Bay area.